Trike Harley Viewpoint tour of Prague in 2 hours
You will see the Best views of Prague Castle area and Lesser Town in 2 hour Trike tour with a local guide. This tour is suitable for every kind of groups: families, couples, stag-do parties or company events. A driver license is not needed, by the local regulations the Trike is a kind of e-bike.
The meeting point is located in only 200 meters from Charles Bridge. After the introductory supervised test drive, your Trike Harley Viewpoint tour begins in the direction of the John Lennon Wall, where you can leave your signature. Then, passing under the Charles Bridge, you will take unforgettable pictures on the bank of the Vltava River. You will be surprised by the narrowest street in Prague and the statue of pee boys in the Franz Kafka museum. The next destination will be Letna Park where you will find the best view of Prague – the view of the 5 bridges from the Metronome monument.
The next stop will be Prague Castle area – the largest castle in the world according to the Guinness Book of Records. There you will we will have a brief stop to see main Gate and change of guards (according the daily schedule). In case it’s a Private tour and everything is on time your guide will enter the Castle complex with you to show you some of the important structures and buildings inside. After, we continue the tour to the Strahov Monastery, finding the viewpoint where you can see all of the red roofs of the downtown. From here we go down to the Lesser Town via Petrin Park. The last 20 minutes of the tour consist of a fun downhill drive through the Petrin park and back to the Lesser Quarter to the Euro Segway office.
If you want to see more, choose our 3-hours Grand tour of Prague on Trike.
- Live guiding
- Photo service
- Safety training
- Raincoats (if needed)
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Experience unique Harley-Trike
- Stunning photos, amazing memories
- Suitable for families and first-timers
- The best viewpoints for your photos
- No driver license required!
On the Trike Harley Viewpoint tour you will see:
- Charles Bridge
- John Lennon wall
- The bank of the Vltava River
- The narrowest street in Prague
- Franz Kafka museum (outside)
- Statue Peeing Figures
- Letna Park
- Metronome monument
- The view of the 5 bridges
- Prague Castle views
- Strahov Monastery
- Petrin Hill viewpoint
- Lesser Quarter
* For private tours, the itinerary is subject to change upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only adults (18-65) can ride the Trike, underage can be the 2nd passenger on the back seat. Also, we can offer 2 wheeled e-bikes for underage participants.
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Special requirements” field. The maximal number of such kids in the group – is 2
- Maximum age to be a Trike driver in a group tour option is 65 y.o. For a Private tour maximum age is 69.
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your Trike Harley Viewpoint tour, you can cancel it at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Trike Harley Viewpoint tour
The electric Trikes we use are in the bicycle transport category by the local regulations. No driver license required!
Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
We can provide a classic e-bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs), but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The child will go free of charge.
Yes, we can. Choose a Private tour option and we will tailor a unique tour for you.
The speed of all the Trikes, ebikes and eScooters that we use is limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as it should be by Law.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
According to our internal rules, the maximum age to join a group Trike tour to become a Trike driver is 65 years.
In our experience, older people need more attention during test driving and more time for safety training, so we don’t want to delay other group participants because of such cases.
There are 3 solutions:
– order a Private experience (driver could be up to 69 y.o.)
– go in the rear seat of a Trike with one of your friends or family members
– join the tour on eBike or 2-wheeled eScooter instead of Trike
You can place a booking now, just write down in the Comments field your preference. Booking deposit not needed, you can pay on the tour day after supervised test-drive session.
If you order 2 trikes we will keep 2 Trikes blocked for you, so other people can not place a booking because of this. Also, we spend a time for a safety training for each driver, like 5 minutes per person or more if needed.
That is why the refund is not possible if you join a ride in the back seat on a trike with your partner, or on another type of eBike/ eScooter.
However, you will be fully refunded if you do not join a tour after safety training, feel uncomfortable driving, or even uncomfortable riding in the back seat.