Amazing city Half-day tour on eScooter & Segway
Segway part of the tour starts with a short introduction and test-ride which is not included in your tour time. Segways are easy to learn and adapt. Your journey starts with a ride our Segways to The Largest Castle in The World: Prague Castle. The complex has a thousand-year history and currently the house of the President of Czech Republic. Here you can visit The Castle and gardens and watch the guards changing (depend on time of the day). The next, Old Stresovice a.k.a. Local Beverly Hills is the richest neighborhood in Prague and mostly the famous local people (including former Presidents, singers, actors and sportsmen) live here. You will admire the buildings while riding; Muller`s Villa and St. Norbert Church are in this area. After you will ride through Hadovka Sculpture Park built in 2004. Every sculpture has a name and the artist’s name in front of them. The next stop will be at Strahov Monastery; Roman Catholic Monastery built in the 12th century. The Monastery also has a brewery from the 15th century and one of the highest viewpoints of Prague. Here you will have time to taste the monastic beer. We continue the tour to Lesser Town after we change segways to electric scooters.
Discover Prague: Old Town, Lesser Town, and Jewish Quarter
It is time to swap E-bikes and E-scooters at our 2nd garage. These vehicles are as easy as bicycles and no driver license required. Climb up to Petrin Hill on e-bikes between two city walls to reach on top of The Hill where the Petrin Tower is (Little Eiffel Tower). Ride down to the Lesser Town. Leave your signature or your best quote on John Lennon Wall, take a photo with Babies Monument and peeing statues which are made by the famous artist David Cerny. Make a stop to go on the famous Charles Bridge. After riding on Kampa Island, easy climb up to Letna Hill to see 5-bridges view – the best view point of Prague. Riding along the riverbank of Vltava, we reach Rudolfinium and pass near the old Jewish cemetery and Staronova Synagogue which is the oldest synagogue of Europe. Take a photo of Old Town Square and its surroundings such as Tyn Church, Jan Hus Monument and The Clock Tower. Ending our journey and coming back to our office with lovely smiles and unforgettable memories.
- Private Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves (if needed)
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Observe the city from the best viewpoints
- Make astonishing photos at Strahov Monastery
- Reach high and far places easily on Segway and E-Scooter
- Segway and E-scooter experience in one tour
- Private guiding by a well-experienced tour guide
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver’s license required!
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Town Square
- And much more…
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your Half-day tour on eScooter & Segway, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-day tour on eScooter & Segway
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum height is 150 cm. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
The electric scooters we use are in the bicycle category according to local regulations, and Segway users are pedestrians. No driver’s license required!
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
The maximum speed of a Segway is 18 kmh (12.5 mph); eBikes and eScooters we use are limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as it should be by Law.