All “must see” sights on the Grand Tour of Prague on Trike
You will explore Prague Castle, Strahov monastery, Lesser Town, and Old Town during the 3 hour of Grand Tour of Prague on Trike, accompanied by a local guide. This tour is suitable for every kind of group. A driver license is not needed, by the local regulations the Trike is a kind of e-bike.
After the introductory supervised test ride, your tour starts in the direction of the John Lennon wall. Passing under the Charles Bridge, you take unforgettable pictures there. You will be surprised by the narrowest street in Prague and the statues next to the Kafka museum. Via Jewish Quarter now you are driving through Parizska street, the most expensive street in Prague, in the direction to Old Town Square. From there, we are driving up to Letna Park where you will find the best views of Prague with the view of the 5 bridges from the Metronome monument. After a brief history and many photos, the next stop will be Prague Castle – the largest castle in the world according to the Guinness Book of Records. There you will visit St. Vitus Cathedral and the beautiful Royal South Garden. Continue the tour to Strahov Monastery, finding the viewpoint of the red roofs of the downtown, or even visit the Strahov Brewery right next to the Monastery which was grounded in the 14 century. You will continue to the Petrin sightseeing tower which is the highest viewpoint in Prague. Lastly, you will enjoy your last moments driving a Trike through Petrin park where you will see a lot of Nature and views! All views are always from different angles and perspectives so you are able to see something new at every viewpoint!
- Live guiding
- Trike rental
- Photo service
- Safety training
- Raincoats (if needed)
- Tea, coffee, water in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Experience unique Harley-Trike
- Stunning photos, amazing memories
- Suitable for families and first-timers
- The best viewpoints for your photos
- No driver license required!
On the Grand tour of Prague on Trike you will see:
- John Lennon wall
- Charles Bridge
- The narrowest street in Prague
- Franz Kafka museum
- Jewish Quarter
- Parizska street
- Old Town Square
- Letna Park
- Metronome monument
- the view of the 5 bridges
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery & it’s viewpoint
- Strahov Monastic brerwery
- Petrin Tower
- Petrin park
- Lesser Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only adults can ride the Trike, underage can be the 2nd passenger on the back seat. Also, we can offer 2 wheeled e-bikes for underage participants.
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Special requirements” field. The maximal number of such kids in the group – is 2
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your Grand tour of Prague on Trike, you can cancel it at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand tour of Prague on Trike
Yes, sure, this is a private tour! Before you start, tell your guide your preferences and we will design a unique tour for you.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
The electric Trikes we use are are in the bicycle category according to local regulations. No driver license required!
The speed of all the Trikes, ebikes and eScooters we use is limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as must be by Law.
We can provide a classic e-bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs), but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The kid will go free of charge.
If you order 2 trikes we will keep 2 Trikes blocked for you, so other people can not place a booking because of this. Also, we spend a time for a safety training for each driver, like 5 minutes per person or more if needed.
That is why the refund is not possible if you join a ride in the back seat on a trike with your partner, or on another type of eBike/ eScooter.
However, you will be fully refunded if you do not join a tour after safety training, feel uncomfortable driving, or even uncomfortable riding in the back seat.