Segway plus e-Scooter unique 3 hour tour
This tour combines Segway and E-bike / E-scooter tours, thus, you can cover Prague Castle area, Lesser Town, Kampa Island, Letna Park, Strahov area on electric vechicles without being tired of climbing hills and walking cobblestoned tiny streets all over the historic city. Segway and e-scooters are very easy to use; driver license is not required. You can see the best viewpoints, make amazing photos, learn interesting history and facts about Prague on this tour. The first part of this tour starts on Segways to the castle area. Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle complex in the world. Admire nice houses and environment of Old Stresovice, as known as Prague Beverly Hills where you will see Villa Muller and St. Norbert Church. The next destination is Strahov Monastery. In the monastery, there is the famous monastic brewery from the 15th century and one of the highest viewpoints in Prague. After you try the beer, it is time to swap to electric scooters. Here enjoy the Letna park with the beautiful view to 5 bridges, and discover the Lesser Town.
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Find the Best views of Prague Castle
- Explore Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Ride Segway and E-scooter in 2 in1 tour
- Take amazing photos from Strahov Monastery
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver’s license required!
- Prague Castle Views
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Prague Metronome
- And much more…
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your Segway and e-Scooter Double Tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Segway and e-Scooter Double Tour
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum height is 150 cm. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
The electric scooters we use are in the bicycle category according to local regulations, and Segway users are pedestrians. No driver’s license required!
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
The maximum speed of a Segway is 18 kmh (12.5 mph); eBikes and eScooters we use are limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as must be by Law.