Electric Fat Bike Tour of Prague
Explore Prague effortlessly with the Electric Fat Bike Tour of Prague in the heart of Europe. This 2-hour adventure offers a convenient and enjoyable way to discover the charm of Prague. The electric fat bikes provide comfort without the need for a driver’s license. Cruise through picturesque parks, traverse the medieval streets of Old Town and Lesser Town, and marvel at the ancient treasures such as the main gate of Prague Castle. Take in the breathtaking views from Strahov Monastery, and make your mark on the iconic John Lennon Wall.
Capture the beauty of the city as you navigate through its most scenic viewpoints and riverbanks, creating stunning photos and delightful videos along the way. Your experienced private guide will share the fascinating history of Prague, making the journey both informative and enjoyable. The electric fat bikes are user-friendly, making this tour suitable for everyone, including families with kids and large groups seeking team-building activities.
Opting for the private tour option allows you to start the adventure at your preferred time and customize the experience according to your preferences. Enjoy the ease and amusement of using e-bikes while immersing yourself in the rich history of Prague, creating unforgettable memories. This tour is perfect for those with limited time or a preference for a less strenuous exploration, ensuring you cover most of the city’s historical attractions without extensive walking.
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves (if needed)
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Discover prime vantage points for breathtaking views of Prague Castle
- Capture stunning moments with your camera from the most picturesque viewpoints
- Effortlessly ascend to elevated and distant locations using electric fat bikes
- Embark on an extraordinary city tour exploring the charm of Old and Lesser Town
- No driver’s license is needed for this adventure
- Perfect for families and first-time explorers alike
On the Electric Fat Bike Tour of Prague you will see:
- John Lennon wall
- Charles Bridge
- The bank of the Vltava River
- Franz Kafka museum
- The narrowest street in Prague
- Giant Metronome monument
- Letna Park
- Prague Castle views
- Lesser Quarter
- The view of the 5 bridges
- Petrin park
- Strahov Monastery and it’s viewpoint
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Electric Fat Bike Tour of Prague
Electric fat bikes we use are in the bicycle transport category by the local regulations. No driver license needed!
All the eScooters, Trikes and ebikes that we use are limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as must be by Law.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum height is 150 cm. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
We can provide e-bike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs), but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The kid will go free of charge.