Prague e-Scooter Imperial Tour
Prague e-Scooter Imperial Tour in the heart of Europe is one of the best and easy way to explore Prague in only 2 hours. E-scooters and e-bikes are very comfortable electric vehicles without any pedals and no driver license required. Ride your e-scooter / e-bike through gorgeous parks, medieval streets of Old Town and Lesser Town. Visit the marvelous ancient treasure: Prague Castle, see the astonishing landscape at Strabo Monastery and don’t forget to leave your name on the famous John Lennon Wall. You will cover the most beautiful viewpoints and riverbanks; thus, you can make lots of stunning photos and pleasing videos. Learn the outstanding history of Prague from your experienced private guide while having fun on e-scooters and enjoying the tour. This tour is suitable for everyone; including families with kids and large groups as team buildings. Ordering private tour option you can start the tour whenever you want and customize according to your wishes. E-bikes and E-scooters are very easy to use and amusing; learn while enjoying and having unforgettable memories. This is the best way to see the city if you are short on time and or you don’t want to walk too much as you will get to see most of the historical attraction of the city.
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves (if needed)
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Explore Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Take photos at the best viewpoints
- Reach high and far points easily on E-bikes /E-scooters
- Amazing city tour in Old and Lesser Town
- No driver license required
- Suitable for families and first-timers
On the Prague e-Scooter Imperial Tour you will see:
- Charles Bridge
- John Lennon wall
- The bank of the Vltava River
- The narrowest street in Prague
- Franz Kafka museum
- Letna Park
- Metronome monument
- The view of the 5 bridges
- Prague Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Strahov Monastery and it’s viewpoint
- Petrin park
- Lesser Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague e-Scooter Imperial Tour
Electric scooters we use are in the bicycle transport category by the local regulations. No driver license needed!
All the eScooters, Trikes and ebikes that we use are limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as must be by Law.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum height is 150 cm. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
Instead of eScooter we can provide a classic e-bike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs), but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The kid will go free of charge.