Discover everything during Grand tour of Prague on e-Scooters
The 3-hour Grand Tour of Prague on e-scooters is the fastest way to discover the most beautiful views, almost all major sights and monuments and find magnificent parks in the heart of Europe. Our e-scooters are comfortable electric vehicles similar to e-bikes, but without pedals, no driver’s license required. It’s easy and fun to drive!
Ride your e-Scooter along the banks and bridges of the Vltava River, explore the Prague Castle views, Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter and Old Town, easy climb uphill and reach The Best viewpoints of Prague without sweating. Your experienced local guide will tell you as much history as you wish, so do not worry about overloading by historical facts :). Learn more about the wonderful history of the city, extraordinary facts and stories of Old Prague while enjoying the e-scooter and e-bike ride through the pretty cobblestone streets, tiny paths and amazing views. This tour is suitable for everyone, including families with children (9+) also as large groups such as school groups, bachelor parties or teams. The great adventure and the extraordinary ride are waiting for you.
Your unforgettable trip starts directly from our office – the meeting point is only 200 meters from Charles Bridge.
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves (if needed)
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cover all the historical towns of Prague in 3 hours
- Visit Prague Castle and Strahov Monastery
- Climb up easily to Letna and Petrin Hills
- Leave your signature on John Lennon Wall
- Ride on the riverbank of Vltava with an amazing view
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver license required!
During Grand tour of Prague on e-Scooters you will see:
- John Lennon wall
- Charles Bridge
- The narrowest street in Prague
- Franz Kafka museum
- Jewish Quarter
- Parizska street
- Old Town Square
- Letna Park
- the view of the 5 bridges
- Metronome monument
- Prague Castle views
- Strahov Monastery & it’s viewpoint
- Strahov Monastic brewery
- Petrin Tower
- Petrin park
- Lesser Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your Grand tour of Prague on e-Scooters, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand tour of Prague on e-Scooters
Yes, we can. Choose a Private tour option and we will tailor a unique tour for you.
All the eScooters, Trikes and ebikes we use are limited to 25 km/h (15 mph) as must be by Law.
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum height is 150 cm. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
Instead of eScooter we can provide a classic e-bike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs), but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The kid will go free of charge.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.
Yes, this is a live guided tour!