Prague Castle views and Strahov Monastery 2 hours segway tour
Are you ready for a wonderful tour on Segways in the heart of Europe? This breathtaking tour will amaze you with history as you enjoy the ride on Segways with your experienced local guide who will also be your photographer and local buddy. You will be able to admire beautiful landmarks, magnificent buildings and magnificent viewpoints of Prague.
Great facts and many fantastic photos are waiting for you during this tour. This tour will surprise you with an area that is off the beaten track, so there will be no difficulties during the trip. You will be charmed by the castle and its architecture, get to know and observe the urban areas and learn amazing facts about Prague. Besides, you will have a lot of fun during the Segway ride and have unforgettable happy memories after the tour. This tour combines the fun of Segway ride through the urban and historical parts of Prague. Suitable for individuals, families and large groups. Discover more than a walk and learn from your guide the history of this famous city.
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food/ drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Find the Prague Castle views
- Discover green neighborhood of Prague Castle
- Observe Prague from one of the highest viewpoints
- Taste the beer in the monastic brewery (b
- Unforgettable Segway fun ride
2 Hours of fun ride on the Castle and Monastery Segway Tour
This Segway Tour tour covers more than 9 km in the Castle area of Prague uptown.
- Prague Castle views
- Local “Beverly Hills” called Old Streshovice
- Muller’Villa museum (outside)
- Strahov Monastery
- Monastic Brewery of Strahov
- Petrin viewpoint
- St. Norbert Church (outside)
- Park Maxe Van Der Stoela
- Driver’s license not needed
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Minimum weight 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Tours have no limit of participants; in a safety reasons guests are divided in smaller groups of 8 + 1 guide each
- Most travelers can participate
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Castle and Monastery Segway Tour
No. The Segway driver is a pedestrian according to local regulations. We ride segways on the sidewalks, not on the roads with cars.
The minimum age is 9 years. The minimum weight is 30 kg / 67 lbs. The minor must be able to understand and follow the instructions provided by a guide.
In case of light rain, we provide suitable rain ponchos, free of charge. In the event of heavy rain, a tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund.