Segway tours and events – terms and conditions
Segway tour and events in Prague
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to engage in business with The Company for the express purpose of the Company’s stated services and products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We offer tourist services, particularly excursions, segway tours and events, visits, recreational, cultural and gastronomic discovery activities, directly or through its affiliated websites. Any reservations made on this website or any of its affiliated websites, imply full acceptance of these terms of sale and the payment of the sums due in respect of bookings made. These Terms and Conditions can be amended and updated at any time and without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Personal information collected from you during the reservation process will only be used for the purpose of this website and will not be disclosed to a third party.
Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use the information collected from individual customers for the purpose of conducting tours. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of our services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
-Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
-Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Terms of payment are within The Company’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by The Company, payment must be received by The Company prior to The Company’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by The Company.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Spain. You agree and represent that you are buying only for your own internal use only, and not for resale or export. The Company has separate terms and conditions governing resale of Product by third parties.
The Parties agree that this agreement, any sales there under, or any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether preexisting, present or future, and including statutory, common law, and equitable claims) between Client and The Company arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, The Company’s advertising, or any related purchase shall be governed by the laws of Spain, without regard to conflicts of Laws rules.
All products, tours and services offered by The Company are valid as per the dates displayed at eurosegway.com, eurosegway.cz or any affiliated website. The Company is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
Prices listed on The Company’s websites or affiliated websites are per person and include VAT 21% unless otherwise specified.
Prices are shown in Euros (EUR), Czech Crowns (CZK) or both.
The Company accepts the credit cards via Paypal only.
At less 50% payment is required to make a reservation online.
You can make wired transaction, see our bank data below.
Minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation is required. No refunds will be given for any reason within 48 hours of the tour start time. Notification of cancellation is required either in person, via telephone, or via email. 100% refunds will be given if the cancellation is made outside of the 48 hour period. We will always attempt to reschedule your tour if possible according to our business practices and the availability of our guides, tickets, bicycles, Segways and other vehicles. However, we reserve the right to charge full price for new tour reservations if the original reservation is missed or skipped. We reserve the right to deny an attempt to reschedule a reservation if the notification is received within less than 48 hours of the tour start time.
There are no refund for no-show!
Before each segway tour/event each participant must accept and sign the Disclimer. It’s text you can see below.
If someone does not accept the agreement this person is unable to take part on tour without any refunds!
+420 216 216 013 (English, Czech, Russian languages)
Meeting point address: Týnská 624/13, Praha-1, Czech Republic
Company name: TOURS AND RENT s.r.o.
Mail address: Pod Doubravkou 1348/10, Teplice, 41501, Czech Republic
Local tax number (IČ): 286 91 270
EU TAX number: CZ 286 91 270
IBAN: CZ 272 010 000 000 250 073 0607
BIC / SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX
If your bank does not accept this BIC FIOBCZPPXXX – please try FIOBCZPP
Bank name: Fio banka, a.s.
Bank address: V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1, Czech Republic
For Czech Republic ONLY:
Pro platby v CZK v ČR 2300267523 / 2010
Rev. 1.09, 2015.01.13
Annex A: The agreement on the responsibility
The agreement on the responsibility of the customer during the test or group ride, sightseeing tours and other types of rides on the device of personal mobility Segway PT®
1. By signing this agreement I declare that I am of legal age and fully understand the contents of the agreement. I was explained and fully understood all the instructions given to me by an instructor from TOURS AND RENT s.r.o. and I declare that I feel prepared enough and can independently control the Segway PT. My state of health allows me to operate Segway safely.
2. I declare that I am not under the influence of alcohol or any kind of drugs or strong medicine and I can safely operate Segway.
3. I declare that I take on all the risk and full responsibility for my actions or inaction during the segway tours and events (regardless of whether these actions or inaction was intentional or unintentional, or were the result of an accident) and for any damage to health and property, which may arise from me or from a third party.
4. I agree with the fact that the company TOURS AND RENT s.r.o., any of its employees and agents are not liable for any damage, injury, breakage and loss and injury from the Segway to any third party during the test drive or group ride, sightseeing tours and other types of rides on Segway, as well as injuries sustained by Segway during the test drive or group ride, sightseeing tours and other types of rides on Segway.
5. I was warned prior to the start of my Segway tour that I would not receive any medical, health or 3rd party liability insurance from TOURS AND RENT s.r.o. By signing this agreement I agree that my health is covered by my own insurance only (if I have it and it covers this kind of activity) and it is not affiliated with TOURS AND RENT s.r.o. or any of its employees or owners at all.
6. I am aware that it’s strictly prohibited to operate Segway while being pregnant or suffering from epilepsy or having heart problems or problems with the nervous system.
7. If I am responsible for the third person who has not attained the age of 18, and on the basis of my decision a person will ride the Segway, I fully accept all the above aspects of the Agreement and bear all the responsibility on myself.
8. I’m aware that during a tour on a Segway I must keep the distance from the group leader/guide and other group members at least 1 meter also from the pedestrians, cars and other vehicles at least 1.5 meters. I’m aware that I must ride behind the guide, not before him.
9. In case I agree for the free photo service during the tour, I give my permission TOURS AND RENT s.r.o. to use this material in the promotional purposes.
10. I’m aware that in case of inappropriate behavior of one or more tour participants during practice or during the tour (breaking the rules or disobeying the tour guide), the guide has a right to dismiss the violator(-s) from the segway tour or event at any time without cash refund.
I listened carefully and understood all the information provided during the training instructions, I was taught to operate Segway, I also agree with all the responsibility imposed on me while using Segway, and realize the possible risks associated with any activity on the Segway.